Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today my dad, David V. Neily is 74 but I can't send him a card and a gift because he has been missing from Westport, CA since 2006.

Someone knows something. People don't just disappear.

I changed my facebook profile picture to an illustration of Elvis Presley (one of my dad's favorite artists). My dad drew it in 1979. He is very creative and I want to try and show what kind of person he is. I will have it up for a week in honor of Dad.

Unfortunately I haven't been very active with his case for about a year now since I was pregnant and had our son. It's very stressful to have a missing loved one and I didn't want to cause harm to our baby. He is named after my dad. Landon's middle name is David which means "beloved".

My dad shares his birthday month with my brother, my daughter and my husband.

You can find out more about his case on this blog or on his FB page.

If you haven't already I would appreciate you joining his blog and/or FB page. It would mean a lot to the entire Neily family.

Thanks for your continued support to find answers because every person who is missing deserves to be found.

Love, Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love you dad and I will not give up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday David! Lisa, you are doing an amazing job at getting the word out! Many prayers for your dad! I pray that you are able to find peace and courage as you search! Samantha Nau