Monday, February 9, 2009

I Started a “Justice for David V. Neily Fund”

I finally decided that a need to set up a fund under my dad's name was necessary. You can find the link at the left of this post. For 3 years I was putting my trust into the law enforcement and now I really don't have any other choice but to fight on my own with support from family, friends and strangers.

We are in the works at possibly hiring an investigator but I have been told that when you have someone that is missing other expenses come up that you don't expect.

I'm trying to take one day at a time but so much time has been waisted in finding out what happened to our dad. But we have to keep going until we have closure.

I just can't thank you all enough for your support. If you haven't already, please join the group on facebook: Justice for David that I started last week. Thanks and Take care, Lisa

No comments: